Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catray 7

Today was… bizarre. Honestly, bizarre.

I sat in the TARDIS, flicking through the TV (yes, Rose, there’s a TV) and watching old movies, musicals mostly, which disturbed the Doctor greatly (or so he says.. he WAS singing along. Mainly to Grease). The Doctor turned to me halfway through “Beauty School Drop Out” and said

“We’re here”

“Where?” I raised an eyebrow. I wasn’t sure we had actually been GOING somewhere.

“You’ll see” he smiled, pulling me up by the hands and dragging me to the doors.

We stepped outside onto the planet Catray 7 and I glanced around. Within MINUTES, I was in giggles. There were so many bizarre signs around.

We had landed on a beach, and the first sign to catch my attention, was this one:



I was in stitches and the Doctor rolled his eyes and we walked to the stretch beside the beach, where I spotted another amusing sign:




We walked into a nearby café, and sat at the bar, was a rather beautiful cat. Within a few minutes, a waiter had come over and blocked my view of the cat. The Doctor ordered us some drinks, which were apparently the best hot chocolates in the universe, and the waiter flew off (literally.. he had wings) to the kitchen. I glanced back at the cat, and had to refrain from laughing.



Oh it was a fun day. We wandered around and the Doctor gave me a guided tour of some famous streets, in which battles, and legendary moments took place, and we came across THIS amusing sight:



Even the Doctor laughed at that.


Anyway, so we went back to the TARDIS, and the Doctor decided he was taking a break for a while (to watch the end of Grease) and I could fly the TARDIS.. though I nearly crashed, and gained this look:








1 comment:

rosefromearth said...

There's a TV and he never told me?! THERE'S A TV AND HE NEVER TOLD ME?!

I am so gonna get him.

... And he never took me to see chickens playing football.