Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tudor England

So today, The Doctor decided we were going back, waaaay back, to 1533, and I, being me, merely shrugged and said "Alright..."

So off we go to 1533, Tudor England, the court of King Henry VIII.

We landed outside Whitehall, which the Doctor informed me now belonged to the King.

We were announced by some blonde guy who I didn't know. The Doctor didn't know him either, so I didn't feel especially bad about not knowing him.



We met King Henry and Anne Boleyn (who is so pretty in person, I swear, you'd love her. She's charming too). I also happened to meet Jane Seymour, who was rather plain, seriously plain, she looked like a little mouse. This was my face when I saw the woman that would replace the brilliant Anne Boleyn:



I nearly blew a hole in Time and Space by warning Anne about her, but the Doctor gave me a firm kick under the table, and a look like this:



So I didn't.

All in all, we had a lovely day. We even got to meet Queen Elizabeth I, who was not Queen Elizabeth I at this point, but Princess Elizabeth, the 13 day old child, who the Doctor told me would grow up to dislike him. He still doesn't know why.

1 comment:

The Doctor said...

Anne is simply one of the most gorgeous humans I've ever seen.but don't tell Rose that..

Anyways Donna Noble..
no woman is as interesting as Anne besides any of my past companions...
she's simply..-shakes head-

Anywho..