Sunday, October 26, 2008

He hacked me.

AGAIN.

Oh he is so paying for that!

And I so AM flying the TARDIS again. She likes me flying her. She said so. The Time Vortex, however, isn't as big a fan of my TARDIS flying.

Anyway, today we travelled back in time to the 1960's and landed in Hawaii, where we met, you'll never believe it, Elvis Presley. In the flesh! He was in the middle of filming Blue Hawaii and the set had somehow become overrun with what the Doctor called "Graskes". They were mucking up the set, making practical jokes and whatnot.

The Doctor ended up covered in honey and feathers, which was rather unfortunate, as he was wearing shorts, and the honey got stuck all over his hairy manly legs. VERY amusing when he tried to wash it off. He now has bald patches.

I am giggling, watching him pick honey off the weirdest places.




1 comment:

rosefromearth said...

Pardon me if my palette is not as sophisticated as yours dear Donna Noble, I am, after all, used to watching matches down at the pub with Mickey and the like.

Besides, I think cider has a lovely bouquet. :-D