Friday, October 10, 2008

Hacking

Donna didn't give me her password I figured it out for myself. Yes, I am just that brilliant. Though, well, to be fair it wasn't all that hard to figure out. Just a basic knowledge of Donna Noble would make it obvious that her password is clearly... oh, I suppose I shouldn't tell everyone. Not everyone HAS a basic knowledge of Donna Noble. Anyway, I digress, tend to do that from time to time.

Oh yes, this is the Doctor by the way. I presume no other introduction is necessary. You can look me up in the gigantic library in the sky... though, actually, don't recommend going there. Ever. Got a bit of an infestation problem.

Anyway (trying that again), Donna screams too much. Really, the cold is nothing to get worked up over, now I understand that her human physiology is a bit more rubbish than mine is, being superior and all, but still, she's got that lovely coat that should keep her all bundled up, not to mention sixteen other pieces of luggage filled with everything under all the suns.

And I only send her away to protect her. Is that such a hard concept? I mean really, I do all these amazingly self sacrificing things for these people and all they ever do is whinge away about being left behind!

But the TARDIS loves you too Donna, I asked. She said you're one her favourite companions ever. She never quite forgave Romana for putting a hole in the console.

No comments: